1. Who you are and a brief description of the feature/project
I’m Tascha from Alpha Finance Lab.
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing risks for users. Alpha products focus on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.
The first Alpha product is Alpha Homora, the first leveraged yield farming protocol in DeFi.
The scope of the audit will be ALPHA staking contract, a part of ALPHA tokenomics that is coming up. ALPHA tokenomics is one of the most important components of the Alpha Finance Lab ecosystem, and we are more than excited to work with the security experts of Reviews DAO on this review.
2. What’s the scope of the review? (e.g. github link, code snippet, private sharing)
We will share once we mutually agreed on the review(s).
3. What kind of review do you need? (e.g. security, high level, gas optimization…)
Security is the main priority. However, reviews can go beyond this main focus to include more per your specialty.
4. What’s the deadline? (e.g. 2 weeks, a month)
2 weeks (by March 14th)
5. Optional skills/level required for the reviewers
Experts, able to spot and provide suggestions to address the most complicated loophole/economic loophole.
Expert - have whitehacked other projects before / well known for security reviews / respected builders in DeFi with good track record of building
6. Incentives/Rewards for reviewers
Please post your interest with some proof of skills in replies.