DAO Reviews

[Completed] Alpha Finance Lab - ALPHA Staking Contract

1. Who you are and a brief description of the feature/project

I’m Tascha from Alpha Finance Lab.

Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing risks for users. Alpha products focus on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.

The first Alpha product is Alpha Homora, the first leveraged yield farming protocol in DeFi.

The scope of the audit will be ALPHA staking contract, a part of ALPHA tokenomics that is coming up. ALPHA tokenomics is one of the most important components of the Alpha Finance Lab ecosystem, and we are more than excited to work with the security experts of Reviews DAO on this review.

2. What’s the scope of the review? (e.g. github link, code snippet, private sharing)

We will share once we mutually agreed on the review(s).

3. What kind of review do you need? (e.g. security, high level, gas optimization…)

Security is the main priority. However, reviews can go beyond this main focus to include more per your specialty.

4. What’s the deadline? (e.g. 2 weeks, a month)

2 weeks (by March 14th)

5. Optional skills/level required for the reviewers

Experts, able to spot and provide suggestions to address the most complicated loophole/economic loophole.

Expert - have whitehacked other projects before / well known for security reviews / respected builders in DeFi with good track record of building

6. Incentives/Rewards for reviewers

7,000-12,000 ALPHA

Please post your interest with some proof of skills in replies.

4 Likes

Hello, I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself an expert, but I will throw my hat in the ring to contribute to the effort at a lower rate.

I experienced my first white hat with Primitive Finance recently and was inspired to join ReviewsDao with Emiliano.

I have the skill to test your contracts on mainnet fork, and can help with things like ensuring tests cover all edge cases and common exploit types such as flash loans, malicious external contracts, reentrancy, and math errors.

Let me know if there is any interest in this as supplement to review by an expert team, would be fun to help out. You can see my introduction here.

Cheers,
Kirk

2 Likes

Sawadee Krap, Tascha

I recorded this short personal video to introduce my team and our approach to de-risking Alpha Homora v2 and other Alpha Finance needs on the human capital side of Alpha Homoro’s risks:

Vidyard Recording?

I will provide links below to my LinkedIn profile and can share relevant publications about our algorithms if this piques your interest

Kob khun krap

Matt

Matt Barney, Ph.D.
Founder & CEO, LeaderAmp
https://www.linkedin.com/in/drmattbarney/

1 Like

I would like to take a look!

1 Like

Completed the review at commit 799629b112d40a8b556a1e4f255de86dd0bfe857

2 Likes

Working with ReviewsDAO on ALPHA staking review was very smooth. We maintain our part by keeping communication fast and clear. The review result by Emiliano is very thorough, and we look forward to working with ReviewsDAO again.

2 Likes

Confirmed reward received 9,500 ALPHA

Thank you @tascha_panpan , see you to the next review and looking forward for the staking to go live :rocket: