Hello members of the ReviewsDAO!
Hearing of the excellent work you have done with Alpha Finance and Idle Finance, I would like to ask for a peer review of two simple PRs that might earn the reviewers some quick buck and a PR for adding Eth1 address withdrawal functionality (not quick but a rare opportunity and $ is good).
1. Who you are and a brief description of the feature/project
I am the co-founder of StakeWise - an ETH2 staking protocol. We are organized through a DAO and are looking to audit the governance token-related contracts - the token itself and the vesting contract.
2. What’s the scope of the review? (e.g. github link, code snippet, private sharing)
- StakeWise token by tsudmi · Pull Request #74 · stakewise/contracts · GitHub
- Vesting escrows by tsudmi · Pull Request #73 · stakewise/contracts · GitHub
- Implement Pool Escrow for ETH1 withdrawals by tsudmi · Pull Request #75 · stakewise/contracts · GitHub
One is a $SWISE token (our governance token), which is mostly a boilerplate of OpenZeppelin contracts. Another one is vesting escrows, no rocket science either, just vest tokens over time.
The third PR is for Eth1 address withdrawals.
3. What kind of review do you need? (e.g. security, high level, gas optimization…)
Security review - make sure that the contracts are unbreakable and no exploits are possible.
4. What’s the deadline? (e.g. 2 weeks, a month)
Considering rather limited scope of the audit, we are targeting the end of this week for completion.
5. Optional skills/level required for the reviewers
Knowledge of ETH2, governance tokens.
6. Incentives/Rewards for reviewers
We are willing to spend up to $10k on this audit, payable in USDC and/or $SWISE tokens (if interested). In case you are willing to look at only one of the PRs, compensation is negotiable.
If you think that this review would be your cup of tea, please reach out immediately on here, or via Telegram (@kiriyha1).